Full Screen Menu Elementor Pro (background shifting!!)
Full screen menu Elementor Pro Background Shifting tutorial! Get Elementor Pro: https://kaycinho.com/elementorpro (affiliate)
In this tutorial, I’ll teach you how to create a gorgeous background shifting full screen navigation menu with Elementor Pro. And of course, not only do I cover the desktop version, but also the tablet and mobile versions.
CODE FOR THIS TUTORIAL:
– Horizontal Scrolling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKyMQB9mABA
– Vertical Sticky Menu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eGelGWkwRw
TOOLS I LOVE:
– Elementor Pro (affiliate): https://kaycinho.com/elementorpro
– Astra Pro (affiliate): https://kaycinho.com/astra
– Crocoblock (affiliate): https://kaycinho.com/crocoblock
– Wirementor (my own tool): https://kaycinho.com/wirementor
Web design is a passion for me, and with tools such as WordPress and Elementor Pro, I can take my creative skills (which imply design, ui, but also ux) to the sky.
Today I show you how to create a trendy full screen navigation that features background shifting as you hover / tap on the menu elements.
Instead of adding another plugin to the mix, we’ll only use Elementor Pro as well as some copy/paste skills.
So with WordPress, Elementor Pro and a bit of creativity, sky is literally the limit.
– Wirementor demo (built by me): https://kaycinho.com/wirementordemo
– A2 Hosting (affiliate): https://kaycinho.com/a2hosting
ONE PAGE WEBSITE FREE COURSE
GET MY HELP:
ALL MY RECOMMENDED RESOURCES:
DOWNLOAD MY FREE BRAND GUIDELINES TEMPLATE
DISCLAIMER: I often review / link to products & services that I love and think you may find of interest. When you purchase a product/service through one of my link, I receive a commission, which helps me producing free content (you don’t pay anything extra!).
Also, I am the creator of Wirementor.
#webdesign #elementor #tutorial